30 May 2009

Life as We Don't Know It in Afghanistan


Sometimes I think Bolph is on here just too much. He needs to hear more from his field correspondent like me, and spend more time in the studio on the big board playing with John King or Kirin Chetry, pretending to be the awesome journalist host he "thinks" he is.

One theing he does have, and is alsways proud of, is "the best apolitical team on the web". That would be people like me, modest and unassuming.

Hey can yo count how many typos I left for you to enjoy? Just becuase real journaist have to spell well doesn't mean I haf to. That's Bolph's job.

What I do have to do is share with you the world and what's going on in it. In a CNSaw kinda way of course, informative and a little bit racy (if the next article below this is any indication). So with that, let me share these stunning photos from the war zone in Khaf-Ejabbar in Afghanistan, taken by soldiers over there who are fighting for freedom (and Cheyney's Haliburton). By the way, KRB (a subsidiary of Haliburton) is not only the largest builder of military bases in the world, but also the biggest builder of military fast-food malls too. Most modern babes are full of Burger Kings, McDonald's, Cinnibons, and all the other mall niceties we've come to expect everywhere, from King of Prussia to Khaf-Ejabbar.

No comments:

check the time where you're at on the Big Board...