22 February 2010

Dr. Sapna Parikh of Fox5 is the True Fox!


Oh I say ~ yes indeed!
yes...O yes, this gorgeous beauty (I have to ask her when i see her which of the lovely Southeast Asian countries she is from? she looks more southern/eastern Indian, which makes me think Bangladesh is her origin, but I'll ask her when I see her LOL) just graces the TV screen every morning and some evenings with her medical words of wisdom, keeping a teeming population like New York in good health.

In the meantime, may we enjoy this luscious lemon chocolate mint cupcake that we are blessed to have HDTV to see. Absolutely one of the best additions to an otherwise ho-hum ideology network as Fox. Hello Sapna ~ CALL ME!

1 comment:

VillagePeeps said...

She's on channel 7 abc now doing health reporting; she's still awesome, son!

check the time where you're at on the Big Board...